Seamless legal service helping you move as quickly as possible...more
Sell your property fast using Countrywide Auctions...more
Sell your property quickly and efficiently at a price that's right for you...more
Competitively priced EPCs conducted by professional assessors...more
Buildings, Contents and Mortgage Care insurance...more
Struggling to sell? Let your property sucessfully...more
1. Focus on first appearances - tidy up the area at the front of your property, repair walls and fences if necessary, give it a coat of paint, polish the brassware and have your windows cleaned.
2. Lighting can have a big impact. As the days get shorter check that all the internal and external lights are working at your property. Try to make sure that there is a balance of task, accent and feature lighting; this will make the property feel warm and welcoming for prospective buyers.
3. Declutter and make the most of the space you have available, either through professionally staging the space or rearranging the furniture you currently have.
4. Dress the beds using decorative cushions and throws, perhaps adding an accent colour to a neutral colour scheme.
5. Splash out on your bathroom, scrub away limescale, if necessary reseal around the bath and regrout for a fresher appearance. Add some soaps and towels for effect.
6. Spruce up your carpets by getting them professionally cleaned, this will greatly improve the appearance of the property.
7. Brighten up your property with fresh or fake flowers to add some colour and give the impression of a cared for property.
8. Sort outside jobs before the winter, such as dripping garden taps and leaking gutters.
9. This is the best time to plant in your garden - get your spring-bulbs in now for next year and plant evergreens for the winter months.
10. Sweep away the autumn leaves making sure that pathways and gardens are clear.
To achieve the sale your property deserves, speak to our team of experts today.